Below are a few resources to help you get started on researching your topic; these are by no means comprehensive lists, so you need to also branch out on your own and investigate your topic independently!
- Malaria: An Introduction
- BBC Malaria Documentary
- TED Talks: Malaria Playlist
- Malaria in Kenya: A journey of hope
- PBS American Experience: Rachel Carson Playlist
- Malaria Vaccine Development at EVI
- KHAN Academy: Malaria Playlist
- Org: Mosquito/Parasite Game
- Org: The Malaria Challenge
- Org: Life in the Lab: working in a malaria lab (video)
- Your Genome.Org: Life in the Lab: working in a malaria genome modification pipeline
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
- Malaria No More
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- The Malaria Consortium
- Our World In Data
- What is malaria?
- How is malaria treated and prevented?
- The ongoing battle against drug-resistant malaria
- Malaria: the master of disguise
- A weapon against malaria