Below are a few resources to help you get started on researching your topic; these are by no means comprehensive lists, so you need to also branch out on your own and investigate your topic independently!
- PBS NOVA Documentary: Lethal Seas ($1.99 to stream)
- Acid Test: The Global Challenge of Ocean Acidification (BBC Documentary)
- NOAA: Ocean Acidification Multimedia Resources
- TED Talks:
- KHAN Academy: Demystifying ocean acidification and biodiversity impacts
- KHAN Academy: Introduction: This simple experiment illustrates ocean acidification … in a cup!
- PBS Learning Media: What is Ocean Acidification?
- PBS Learning Media: Ocean Acidification and Marine Life
- PBS Learning Media: Researching Impacts of Ocean Acidification
- Ocean Acidification Awareness Game
- Learn how animals build their shells (Interactive)
- How Carbon cycles through the Earth (interactive)
- Following the Carbon cycle (interactive)
- Virtual Urchin: Our Acidifying Ocean (virtual lab)
- NOAA Ocean Acidification Program
- Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory (PMEL)
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Ocean Acidification: A Risky Shell Game
- The Socioeconomic Costs of Ocean Acidification
- 5 reasons it might be OK to be optimistic about our oceans
- 4 ways to get people to care about the ocean
- Smithsonian Magazine: Ocean Acidification Could Have Driven Earth’s Biggest Mass Extinction